|Home||» Products||» Fiber laser Cutting Machines||» Fiber Laser Cutting Machine|
Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
- Approx 31.5 Lakh INR/Unit
- Model:- UBT2513G / UBT3015G / UBT4015G / UBT4020G
- Processing Area:- 2500 X 1300MM / 3000 X 1500MM / 4000 X 1500MM /4000 X 2000MM
- Machine Power:- 16KW
- Laser Power:- 300W / 500W / 750W / 1000W / 1500W / 2000W
- Maximum Velocity Of Movement:- 120M / min
- X/Y Axis Positioning Accuracy:- ±0.05MM
- X/Y Axis Repeated Positioning Accuracy:- ±0.03MM/M
- Total Weight:- 3000KG / 4000KG / 5500KG / 6000KG
- Machine Dimension:- 3500 X 2100 X 1800MM / 4800 X 2600 X 1800MM ; 5600 X 2600 X 1950MM / 5800 X 3300 X 1900MM
- Transmission:- Precise Pinion And Rack, Dual-Drive Transmitting
- Stable and reliable light path system and control system.
- Imported original fiber laser generator with great and stable performance to have lifespan over 100,000 hours.
- High cutting quality and efficiency with cutting speed up to 25M/Min and Beautiful, Smooth cutting edge.
- Imported high performance reducer, Gear And Rack, Imported guide rail and ball screw to guarantee stable running of X axis and Y axis.
The machine is specially used for cutting 0.5 to 16 mm carbon steel, 0.5 to 8 mm Stainless Steel, Galvanized Steel, 0.5 to 8 mm aluminum, 0.5 to 6 mm brass and other various metals.
Widely used in the kitchen appliance industry, electron control box, electrical equipment, mechanical equipment, hardware fittings, elevator manufacturing, auto parts display equipment, hardware, and other metal processing.
- Payment Terms
- Others, Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- 5 Unit Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 20 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Main Domestic Market
- All India