Price And Quantity
- 31.00 - 2.00 INR
- 1 Unit
- Others, Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 20 Days
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- Model UBT2513E / UBT3015E
- Working Area:- 2500 MM X 1300 MM / 3500 MM X 1500 MM
- X Axis Stroke:- 2500 MM / 3015 MM
- Y Axis Stroke:- 1300 MM / 1500 MM
- Z Axis Stroke:- 100 MM
- X/Y Positioning Accuracy:- ±0.1 MM
- X/Y Reposition Accuracy:- ±0.08 MM/M
- X/Y Axis Maximum Acceleration:- 0.6 G
- Maximum Velocity Of Movement:- 60 M / Min
- Net Weight:- 2500 KG / 3000 KG
- Dimensions (L—W—H):- 3700 X 2000 X 1500 (MM) 4522 X 2841 X 1758 (MM)
The machine bed has a longer service life of more than 20 years without any deformation because it is sturdy after 600° forging, 24 hours of cooling and carbon dioxide gas shield arc welding. It has imported guide rail, provide higher precision, and accuracy is less than 0.01mm.
Widely used in advertisement, decoration, sheet metal, craft, electronics, household appliances, tools, electrical appliances, machining and other manufacturing industries.
The machine is mainly used for cutting carbon steel, galvanized sheet, aluminum, stainless steel, and other metal materials.